Saturday, July 16, 2011
Fish and ships, part two.
Waverley was built in Glasgow in 1947 in the Inglis Yard, which is now the site of Glasgow's new transport museum.
Yarrows on the Clyde in 1966. She was the first of three Clyde class lifeboats and the first steel hulled RNLI lifeboat.
The full list of tall ships in the 2011 tall ships race can be found here.