Sunday, February 15, 2009

Glencallum bay


Great to be out!

This post was made earlier today while on location at Glencallum Bay on the Island of Bute in the Firth of Clyde. The photo was taken with my mobile phone, nothing unusual with that, and the blog was posted by a simple "blog this" menu attached to the photo. I had previously tried to make "on location" blogs using Nokia and Samsung phones. They both involved emailing and on neither phone could I get the photo to transmit despite hours trawling the Internet to try and find the required settings for phone, email and MMS.

Sony Ericsson have got it really sorted with their
K770i phone, no setting it up was required, it just worked! Even better, I still use the same PAYG SIM card I have had for the last 5 years!

15/02/2009

2 comments:

  1. You're a techno wizard Douglas! I wish I had time to figure it all out.

    Tony :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony, in this instance a gadget just worked!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete